- Flying Star ZWDS is a very big subject and Fortune-telling is only one part of the entire system.
- Flying Star ZWDS is related to following areas:
Traditional Chinese Medicine;
Buddhism … etc.
1) ZWDS is about Fortune-telling, but where are these good/bad, gain/loss, have/don’t have, more/less …… came from? —— From Karma & Retribution from Buddhist point of view.
2) Our life is “Fate+Fortune”. “Fate” is from Prenatal which related to past life —- Zuo-You-Chang-Qu. “Fortune” is for Fetus after Birth which related to this life —- Lu-Quan-Ke-Ji.
3) Gene is the carrier of human life. Because the difference of Gene, people will have different Destiny even with same Ba-zi.
4) “Lu-Quan-Ke-Ji” is not within the level of Gene, “Zuo-You-Chang-Qu” does. ZWDS is very accurate if we could use “Lu-Quan-Ke-Ji” &“Zuo-You-Chang-Qu” in a correct way.
1) He-Tu number from “1” to “10”. “1” is Life Self and “10” is the Property at ZWDS chart.
2) If we set Property as Tai-Ji, then the Si-Zheng position represented the directions of front, back, left and right.
3) The main stars for ZWDS Feng-Shui:
Lian-Zhen: the House star
Tan-Lang: the Generating star
Wu-Qu: the Emit star
Ju-Men: the Ground star
Po-Jun: the Water star
Traditional Chinese Medicine:
From I Ching:“In the system of the Yi, there is the Grand Terminus (Tai-Ji), which produced the two elementary Forms (Yin-Yang). Those two Forms produced the Four emblematic Symbols (Si-Xiang), which again produced the eight Trigrams (Ba-Gua).”
I Ching: Tai-Ji
ZWDS: ZWDS Chart is also a Tai-Ji
I Ching: Yin-Yang give rise to each other as interrelate to one another.
ZWDS: Self-Hua means Change — from nothing to something or from something to nothing.
I Ching: Si-Xiang
I Ching Ba-Gua at ZWDS Chart
I Ching: Gua-Qi Theory（卦气论）– “Six Place of Hexagram”（周流六虚）
ZWDS：6-Internal & 6-External, 6-Yin & 6-Yang
Once you get inside the door of Fortune-telling, you might be interested to learn the entire world of Flying Star ZWDS.
Enjoy the Journey!