From my zwds ebook: “Hong Luan is the star of celebration. When Year Palace goes into the palace which Hong-Luan located, it’s the sign of happy event at home. Anyway this happy event is not necessary related with marriage.”
Monthly Archives: November 2015
1. “Lu-ji” same group.
2. “Lu-ji”= “cause-result”
3. Advanced Vibration: when one palace self Lu (or self Ji), then flying Ji (or Lu) from this palace.
4. The different palaces of this flying Lu or ji goes would have different meanings of explanations.
the meaning of Friends Palace:
1) The fate with normal friends/colleagues/classmates … etc —- to see if they are helpful.
2) The crowd palace which indicated the place with many people.
3) The Desperate Palace, it’s the key palace for life span when combined with the Health Palace.
Q: Does bad siblings palace mean someone can’t have very close friends? Because his/her very close friends has tendency to hurt him/her?
A: There are a few different meanings for Siblings Palace — from my foundation course. For example, brothers/sisters, close friends, private enterprise etc. Bad siblings palace can mean the problem of one or more than one of them. So it might not be related with close friends at all. Anyway if it does , then it means you don’t have the good “fate” with your close friends —-for example you don’t have close friends or they are not helpful or they have tendency to hurt you … etc.
One step further, most of us would have more than one brother/sister/close friend and not all of them would hurt us. To find which one is bad (or which one is good/helpful if the siblings palace is good), we can look at the Yin/Yang of the Star and/or the Chinese Zodica from zwds chart to find “the One and Only”.