6 Yang Palaces: Self, Spouse, Wealth, Travel, Career, Happiness.
6 Yin Palaces: Sibling, Children, Health, Friends, Property, Parents.
6 Internal Palaces: Self, Wealth, Health, Career, Property, Happiness.
6 External Palaces: Sibling, Spouse, Children, Travel, Friends, Parents.
Following is the outline for this question at the advanced level.
1. Internal/External first: Internal means gain, External means loss.
2. Yin/Yang second: Yin means many, Yang means less (Self Palace except).
1. Yin/Yang first: Yin means move/change, Yang means no move/no change.
2. Internal/External second: Internal means the result of move/change is good. External means the result of move/change is bad (so better not to make this move/change).
1. Yin/Yang first: Yin means have/exist, Yang means not exist.
2. Internal/External second: Internal means together, External means break up.
Conclusion: All the results of good/bad, positive/negative, gain/loss, together/break up …… are from the PALACE in the end. The “Flying Stars” just the “Vehicles” which guide us to the “Palace”.
Tagged: flying star zi wei dou shu, flying star zwds, Purple Star Astrology, Qin Tian Men zwds, Qin Tian zwds, Zi Wei Dou Shu, ZWDS, zwds course
Leave a Reply